Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web pages work more agile and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. The cookies also help those responsible for the websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information collected through them. Finally, they are used to make more efficient the advertising that we show, through which we can offer our services for free.
For more information on cookies, visit Your Online Choices España.
There are different types of cookies. On the first level we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies, they can be managed by the website owner.
Third party cookies are owned and managed by third parties outside the owner.
- Session Cookies, which will be deleted once the user leaves the website that, generated them, or “persistent”, which remains in the computer, lasting sometimes even years.
In addition, cookies are classifiable serving the purpose for which they were created:
- Technical and functional Cookies are strictly for the use of the site and the service.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to help us understand how users make use of our website. For example, we used them to count the number of different people who visit our website or use a particular feature, instead of the total number of times the web or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visit the site once a week for three weeks, it would count as three separate users. Without these cookies, it would be very difficult to analyze the performance of our website and improve it.
- Customization Cookies: allow the user to set design, language preferences, etc… in your browser.
- Advertising and behavioral Cookies are used to carry out effective management of advertising banners included on a website or application from which the service is provided. Useful to tailor advertising offered to the interests of users, because they collect information about your preferences. They are used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate Cookies: track visits from websites with which a site has established an affiliation agreement.
The cookies used on our website are the following:
|Technical and customization
|Own and third part (Google Analytics)
|Third part >(google.es)
|Technical, advertising and customization
For more information about the purposes of cookies from third parties, its management and its settings we suggest you visit the websites of these third parties.
Instructions to disable cookies
1. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website (or any other) using your browser. Each browser has it different ways to use. The ‘Help’ function will show you how.
2. Using third-party tools such as Ghostery or Your online choices